Independent Pharmacy Alliance of America, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmaceutical education. In an effort to service the membership to the fullest, IPA presents several live continuing education programs each year. Typically these programs are provided free of charge to the membership. Daniel Levine, R.Ph., is responsible for the IPA accredited ACPE program.
Independent Pharmacy Alliance, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Upcoming FREE IPA CE programs:
- Date: November 6, 2018
- Location: LaGuardia Marriott, 102-05 Ditmars Blvd, E. Elmhurst NY
- Registration: 7:30 – 8:00 pm Program: 8:00 – 10:00 pm
- Topic: Preparing for the DEA Surge – Insights from a former DEA investigator
Provided through an unrestricted educational grant from IPC Warehouse
- Date: December 13, 2018
- Location: Spectrum Pharmacy Institute 777 Jersey Avenue New Brunswick NJ 08901
- Registration: 7:00 – 7:30 pm Program: 7:30 – 9:30 pm
- Topic: USP <800> Practical Compliance Strategies for Community Practice Settings
Provided through an unrestricted educational grant from Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp